These are real excuse notes (including the spelling and grammar) from parents all over the country! Have fun!
10. Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasnt the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her father even got hot last night.
-First of all, why did she need to tell the teacher about her wholem family? Second of all, good thing she didn’t elaborate on what else Daddy did!;P
9. Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.
-My, my, my. Life is so complicated.
8. My son is under a doctors care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.
-Sure, we’ll execute your son for not taking P.E. today. Haha!
7. Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
-Uyyyy, Mommy, relaksss!
6. Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33.
-Hala, ang tagal nang absent ni John!
THIS IS IT! THE TOP 5 PEOPLE! HANG ON TO YOUR SEATS. 🙂
5. Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.
-Aww, buti pa veins niya, close sile. Akin, hindi eh.
4. Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hips.
-Oh no! I sure hope they find it!
3. Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
-HAHAHAHAHA! ‘Nuff said.
2. Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
-Tranny kasi si Irving eh.
1. Sally won’t be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.
-Don’t worry, Sally will be back after we bury her. Haha!